妈妈的生日就快到了。以前固执地认为庆祝生日是厂商鼓励人们消费的方法。哎......树欲静而风不息,子欲养而亲不在。爸爸生日那天,妈妈在病床上,吩咐我从抽屉里取出那张她在入院前为爸爸准备的生日卡片。她用她微薄的力气,在生日卡上,写上:"今年只能送你这份礼物了"。那一刻,我发现能为心爱的人庆生是幸福的。2000年7月,我们为我妈庆祝了她的最后一次生日;12月,妈妈最后一次为我庆生。那一年,我发现庆祝生日的意义在于庆祝生命。多希望能再为妈妈庆祝生日。
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Previous Posts
- Life without 5 Cs....from 5 Cs to 5 Ds Condo --> D...
- I am eating imported from singapore myojo instant ...
- 最近牛津天气不错,温和的阳光、偶尔刮起的风,令人心旷神怡。习惯了这里悠闲的生活环境、轻松缓慢的生活步...
- 背负着历史包袱的柏林
- 省钱大计划1)一个星期的消费不能超过40镑(两人)。2)除非有必要,否则不可在外用餐。3)面包是主食...
- One of the medieval castles in UK. Went with 3 fri...
- Yay~~~~ we are going back to Singapore soon. Can't...
- shopping in Oxford's Orchard Road (Cornmarket Stre...
- Finally!!! I have decided to set up a blog. :) But...
SG time
UK time
Counters

3 Comments:
It's not till recently that I could understand.
I can only hope wherever life takes them, they are happier than in times of sickness.
7:36 am
Sometimes I get angry with myself because whenever I think of my mum, my thoughts of her are always the sad ones. I want so much to remember the happier time we went on tours together; but I can't help but think of her on the hospital bed. Time can't seem to heal my wounds... at least not yet.
6:24 pm
yo. sometimes thinking of loved ones in their most difficult times can help to numb us and help us to be more compassionate in our everyday life. i think i'm confusing you, but yea? get what i mean?
4:40 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home